This is a list of the best gifts for bloggers who want to earn an income. These are what a blogger would buy themselves and what their blogging business needs.
Someone in one of my favorite blogging groups asked what blogger-related gifts she should put on her Christmas list. Instead of throwing out random stuff, I went to my client files and looked at what bloggers of all levels consider the best gifts for bloggers.
If you’re new here and you have a blog (or want to start one), be sure to sign up for my newsletter where I share guides, printables, and upgrades to help you earn more with your blog.
Get Free Access to Our Resource Library!
There are affiliate links in this article, which could mean I may receive a commission if you purchase. To read more about my affiliate partners, see my full disclosure here.
The Best Gifts for Bloggers: Training
By far, investing in one’s self and skill set will help any blogger to earn an income from their site. My suggestions:
- Building a Framework – I worked through this alongside a client and we both had epiphany moments.
- Affiliate Marketing – Every blogger needs to know affiliate marketing and this training can work for any niche (and it’s 100% ethical – I’ve taken it).
- CreativeLive Photography and Photoshop Courses – Captivating images are crucial in growing a blog and the best courses for photography and photoshop are, without a doubt, on CreativeLive.
- Skyrocket and Dominate – Learn how to use your site’s data to grow your traffic (these are both very educational resources and I’m working through Dominate right now).
Products to Buy for the Blogger In Your Life
- eBooks on How to Earn a Blogging Income (like Pitching Perfection or Identity)
- An amazing dSLR non-kit lens perfect for blogging
- A well-rated speedlite flash. Check out this list by Katelyn of What’s Up Blogging? for other gear.
Schedulers Make Amazing Gifts for Bloggers
- CoSchedule – editorial calendar, social scheduler, and so much more (I have the $39 / month plan)!
- Tailwind – If your blogger doesn’t have it yet, Tailwind has become the standard for Pinterest schedulers (and yes, they need a Pin scheduler to grow traffic and income).
My Latest Favorite Find
Memberships or Vouchers
- Photoshop (it’s 10.95 a month to get started with the CreativeCloud and it’s worth that in spades)
- PicMonkey – yearly membership for only $33 (for thos not ready or willing for Photoshop)
- CreativeMarket or Deposit Photo credits (stock photography, graphics, and design elements)
Gifts for Bloggers: Tickets or Airfare/Hotel
- Blogging Conferences
- Meet Ups
Practical Gifts for Bloggers: Maintenance
- CodeCanyon Premium Plugin Allowance for your WordPress blogger (the BEST plugins are here) — and this one is my favorite!
- Hosting paid in advance or domain variations (alternatives to a blog name’s and / or URL)
This gift guide is designed to help you find the best gifts for bloggers in any niche or skill-level. Let us know which ones you’re thinking of for that special blogger in your life… Eevn if that special blogger is you! What’s on your list?
Would you please pin this to share it with your blogging friends (and family members who need a few ideas on what to get you)?