Welcome to my Live-Streaming (Periscope and Blab) Resources page! Here, I share what I actually use for my scopes and the tool that helps me leverage Periscope to get the most from it. I even use this tool to grow my followers! Read on…
Equipment I Use for Periscope
If you’re interested in the equipment I use for Periscope, I’ve listed it below. And yes, it’s a really short list because I don’t think you need a ton of stuff to set up a really great scope! Affiliate links are used for convenience.
- If you are looking for a mobile tripod (easy to take along with you, set up anywhere), this is what I use. It is well-built and allows for a stable set up that is able to be moved easily (non-permanent and I get dual-use from a single piece of equipment).
- If you have a tripod or a mini (table top) tripod, this is a great adapter. I use this while I’m scoping from my house and really appreciate that it is solid and provides a great experience for the viewer.
Analytics Program for Periscope
From time-to-time, I talk about data I pull from my favorite Periscope analytics tool. This tool is free and offers a lot of functionality! I’m such a nerdy girl in that I love numbers but because I’m also a smart girl, I know that they can give me direction. Trust me, you need to check out this tool! This program helps you to quickly:
- determine what time of day is best to scope for engagement.
- who your top engagers / supporters are and an easy way to say ‘thanks’ so they keep engaging.
- find the people who are new to you, your scopes, your niche, etc. so that you can network.
Aren’t you interested in those huge spikes? Don’t you want to know who, what, where, when, and how (to repeat) that ALL.THE.TIME? Get this free analytics program.
Blab.im – If You Love Periscope
There are many who think live-streaming is the wave of the future. I don’t know about that, but I do know that it is fun, it converts people to my business, and I use more than just Periscope to capture the live-streaming market. If you’re interested in another live-streaming platform, follow me on Blab.im. My handle is @RufflesandRain – just like it is on Periscope and Twitter.
Hi there, I’m Sarah. I’m the President of NDC and a Vice President with the International Bloggers’ Association. Since 2011, I’ve been working to help bloggers succeed. Read more about my education, training, and background here. But first, let’s connect: Facebook Twitter Actionable Tips Delivered
I like popcorn, love sarcasm, and have an obsession with the caramel macchiato. I get to traipse around with my family here in the Emerald City (Seattle, WA). It really does rain all the time and we all drink Starbucks. Well, most of us. Are we connected? Facebook Twitter Actionable Tips Delivered