You’re Here Because You Want:
To make more money and get paid what you’re worth!
To get away from networks with low pay and a list of requirements.
To be proud to share your successful business with others.
You can do it without having to reinvent the wheel.
Who will be able to make money using Pitching Perfection?
Bloggers and social media influencers who:
- are still growing social and page views to secure work
- are on any platform including:
- WordPress.org (self-hosted)
- Blogger / Blogspot
- and more!
- are intimidated by sending pitches to unknown contacts
- have sent pitches with some success
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Q: If I am already working with brands, is this for me?
A: Yes. I work with clients who are making $10k a month with sponsored work, and this helps them.
Q: How much does Pitching Perfection cost?
A: It’s $19.99 USD, but is available for a launch price of $14.99 (code: easypitchlaunch)!
Q: Is the checkout secure?
A: Definitely. You’ll be cared for by the secured checkout system run by Gumroad. It’s delivered right to your inbox.
Q: Do you have an affiliate program?
A: Yep, and it pays 40%! Sign up here. It’s free to be an affiliate.
In my consulting work with international clients (those outside of North America), many have expressed problems working with brand-to-blogger agencies.
Pitching brands will increase your chances of working directly with sponsors. Payment and tax structures can be a barrier, however, some brands are more than willing to work with influencers.
Note: For international clients, I also recommend bolstering income with affiliate programs who operate worldwide.
* Pitching Perfection had 13 other titles.
* I struggled with Photoshop (a lot) to make the book cover.
* Copious amounts of coffee fueled this project.
* My husband is impressed I made this web page by myself.
* I most likely eat more popcorn than is healthy for one person.
* Blogging (and making an income) is the best job.
Pitching Perfection: What’s Inside?
General Pitching Tips and Guidance
- The true purpose of a pitch letter.
- How to tell your story in a few words.
- Resources to calculate the rates you should be charging.
- How to “Sell in Your Signature”
- Media Kits and Work With Me Pages
- And more!
- Pitch Preparation Checklist (Research and Positioning)
- Workflow for Sponsored Posts
14 Sponsored Work Templates
- Pitch Letters
- Follow-Up Emails
- Negotiating (Asking for More Money)
- Reporting Results (See Bonus Below)
- Payment / Late-Payment Communications
- And more!
- Resource List Shared Only With Clients
- How to Positively Report on an Underperforming Campaign
Interested in becoming an affiliate?
Because I know the value of affiliate sales, I am offering a 40% payout on every sale of Pitching Perfection you refer. Sweet, right?! And that’s on top of a 30-day cookie. I’ve also put together a selling guide with images, resources, and tips here.
If you are already using Gumroad, please email me (Sarah@NDCFullCircle.com) your email associated with the account. Please use the subject: Pitching Perfection Affiliate Request and I’ll get you signed up ASAP!
If you are NOT already using Gumroad, sign up here (it’s free to be an affiliate) and then email me. Please use the subject: Pitching Perfection Affiliate Request, and you’ll be on your way to earning.