Because this is an introduction, I’ll give you the “Cliff’s Notes” version of what you really need to know. I’m Sarah, and I:
- am fueled by laughter, popcorn, and Starbucks.
- believe everyone who starts a blog can turn it into a business.
- have been running multiple blog businesses for years. It takes time, dedication, planning, and creativity, but it can be done!
I am an experienced blogger, strategist, author, and an award-winning sales professional who helps bloggers turn themselves into entrepreneurs and the blogs into a business. Read testimonials here and on Facebook.
Let’s get to know each other with a phone call where we can have a conversation about your goals (click here to book a free 30-minute call). Until we talk, here is a little more about me, my background, and my drive.
The “About Me” Bit…
After the birth of my daughter, my husband and I decided that I would leave my corporate position and stay home with her.
Y’all – this was big. As someone who was excited to work in a corporate setting, this terrified me!
I started consulting in the corporate space soon after I left because I needed “something.” I craved a challenge beyond motherhood. Do you know that feeling? I think you do.
I think you do.
During this time, I grew (and sold) multiple blogs because I loved the challenge of growing them and building communities around them. Now, having a consulting business allows me to use my skill set and years of experience to help others grow while working primarily from my home.
It also allows me to stay fresh in the business world, the digital space, and frankly – I’m a creative person and love finding new ways to experiment with that creativity!
Because I am one of “those people” who loves to learn, my education and training are extensive and on-going. My strong background in business allows me to apply those principles to content creation, marketing, and networking. Some of my education includes:
- Master’s of Business Administration in Management and Operations
- Bachelor’s of Business Administrations in Management and Marketing
- Project Management, Mind Mapping, and Brainstorming Technique Courses
- Negotiation and Team Management Courses
- Many Sales Training Programs, Systems, and Technique Courses
- Social Media, Blogging, Content Marketing, and Content Systems Training Courses
But honestly, I’m more interested in you and helping you turn your blog into a business on your terms! Book a free call here – let me prove my worth.