Because this is an introduction, I’ll give you what you really need to know. I’m Sarah, and:
- I’m fueled by laughter, popcorn, and Starbucks.
- I believe everyone who starts a blog can turn it into a business.
- I’ve been running multiple blogs for years, in addition to 2 consulting firms, and will tell you: it takes time, dedication, planning, and creativity, but it can be done!
Let’s get to know each other with a phone call where we can have a conversation about your goals (click here to book a free 30-minute call). Until we talk, here is a little more about me, my background, and my drive.
After the birth of my daughter, my husband and I decided that I would leave my corporate position and stay home with her. I started consulting in the corporate space and added on my passion, blogging, a few years later. Having a consulting business provides a place for me to use my skill set, extensive education, and years of experience to help others grow while working primarily from my home. It also allows me to stay fresh in the business world, the digital space, and frankly – I’m a creative person and love finding new ways to experiment with that!
Because I am one of “those people” who love to learn, my education and training are extensive and on-going. My strong background in business allows me to apply those principles to content creation, marketing, and networking. Some of my education includes:
- Master’s of Business Administration in Management and Operations
- Bachelor’s of Business Administrations in Management and Marketing
- Project Management, Mind Mapping, and Brainstorming Technique Courses
- Negotiation and Team Management Courses
- Many Sales Training Programs, Systems, and Technique Courses
- Many Social Media, Blogging, Content Marketing, and Content Systems Training Courses
But honestly, I’m more interested in you! Book a free call here – let me prove my worth.