The payout is 40% on a 30-day cookie with payment every 2 weeks.
All images on this page may be used for your promotion efforts. If you’d like something made for you, please email me.
When you write a post or create a landing page, please let me know! I’d love to help you promote it.
What’s On This Page?
My Sincerest Thanks
Promotion Tips for Affiliates
Images and Advertisements
FAQs For Readers and Fun Facts for Posts / Pages
Pitching Perfection: Selling Tips
- Blog Post
- Landing Page
- Sidebar Placement
- Exit-Intent Pop-Up
- Interview / FAQ With Others Using It
- Audience / Attributes Tips (At Right)
- Sharing FAQs (Provided Below)
- Launch Discount: $5 off with code easypitchlaunch
- Custom Images / Interviews – email me!
Audiences and/or Attributes
- Present Pitching Perfection to Your Tribe
- Share in Facebook Groups of Fellow Bloggers
- Broadcast a Facebook Live Video About Your Experience
- Add to Your “Blogging Resources” Posts or Pages
- Facebook Live video
- Pinterest (read how here)
FAQs About Sarah, ND Consulting, and Pitching Perfection
Q: If I am already working with brands, is this for me?
A: Yes. I work with clients who are making $10k a month with sponsored work, and this helps them. More details are below.
Q: How much does Pitching Perfection cost?
A: It’s $19.99 USD, but is available for a launch price of $14.99 with code easypitchlaunch!
Q: Is the checkout secure?
A: Definitely. Your readers will be cared for by the secured checkout system run by Gumroad. It’s delivered right to their inbox.
Q: Who will be able to make money using Pitching Perfection?
A: Bloggers and social media influencers who:
- are still growing social and page views to secure work
- are on any platform including:
- WordPress.org (self-hosted)
- Blogger / Blogspot
- and more!
- are intimidated about sending pitches to unknown contacts
- have sent pitches with some success
Q: What are some fun facts about Sarah, ND Consulting, and Pitching Perfection?
A: You asked for it…
- Pitching Perfection had 13 other titles. It used to be called “Pitch Perfect,” but then the movie came out…
- I struggled with Photoshop (a lot) to make the book cover but am now plugging right along (making so many mistakes)…
- Copious amounts of coffee fueled this project, as did my clients!
- My husband is beyond impressed and I feel like a rock star.
- I eat more popcorn than is most likely healthy for one person.
- Blogging (and making an income from it) is the best job. Ever.
My Sincerest Thanks and Offer
I want to say I am truly grateful you have chosen to be a part of Pitching Perfection.
For years, my clients and tribe members have wanted to make the process of working directly with sponsors easier, faster, and to convert more. So here it is.
If you have any questions – seriously, anything – please reach out to me via email me at [email protected]. Again, I am sincerely thankful you’ve chosen to partner with us.
Images For Use (On-Site and Social)
All of the images below may be used for any promotion activities, including Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blog posts, social shares, or landing pages.
The wider images (horizontal) are best as headers and Facebook shares (does best with the tagline on Facebook). The square images play best on Instagram.
I have included a 728×90 banner image (they work very well for me when placed inside post content between paragraphs). You’ll also see 2 Pinterest-friendly images (vertical), but please feel free to create your own.