This is a list of the best gifts for bloggers who want to earn an income. These are what a blogger would buy themselves and what their blogging business needs.
Someone in one of my favorite blogging groups asked what blogger-related gifts she should put on her Christmas list. Instead of throwing out random stuff, I went to my client files and looked at what bloggers of all levels consider the best gifts for bloggers.
If you’re new here and you have a blog (or want to start one), be sure to sign up for my newsletter where I share guides, printables, and upgrades to help you earn more with your blog.
Get Free Access to Our Resource Library!
There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we could receive compensation for our recommendations. You can read our full disclosure policy.
The Best T-Shirt for Bloggers
You’ll laugh. You’ll shake your head in agreement. Check out the only shirt of its kind on Amazon – the best t-shirt for bloggers!
Whether you want it for yourself, know the perfect tribe mate who’d love it, or want to get it for your favorite blogger, this shirt is sure to please.
The Best Gifts for Bloggers: Training
By far, investing in one’s self and skill set will help any blogger to earn an income from their site. My suggestions:
- The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit – You will never get through all of the resources and that’s a good thing. With a plan, this is a valuable bundle.
- Building a Framework – I worked through this alongside a client and we both had epiphany moments.
- Affiliate Marketing – Every blogger needs to know affiliate marketing and this training can work for any niche (and it’s 100% ethical!).
- CreativeLive Photography and Photoshop Courses – Captivating images are crucial in growing a blog and the best courses for photography and photoshop are, without a doubt, on CreativeLive
- Dominate – Learn how to use a site’s own data to grow traffic!
Photography Products to Buy for the Blogger In Your Life
- iPhone/Android SD card reader (sooooo handy for those amazing social shots)
- Photo backdrops (inexpensive and can make the WORLD of difference for traffic from Pinterest – I have quite a few)
- An amazing dSLR non-kit lens perfect for blogging
- A well-rated speedlite flash.
Books to Grow Their Blogs and Earn an Income
- Pitching Perfection – a guide to earning an income from blogging by working with brands
- Automate Your Routines – a great book for blogging productivity
- A Blogger’s Simple Guide to Taxes – it will help them keep more money in their pocket and set up their online business for financial success
Schedulers Make Amazing Gifts for Bloggers
- CoSchedule – editorial calendar, social scheduler, and so much more (I have the $39 / month plan).
- Tailwind – If your blogger doesn’t have it yet, Tailwind has become the standard for Pinterest schedulers (and yes, they need a Pin scheduler to grow traffic and income).
My Favorite Finds
I also have this shelf for my treadmill and big, squishy heart love it. I can’t do Photoshop on there, but when I’m walking I can write, share to social, schedule, and email clients.
Memberships or Vouchers
- Photoshop – it’s so little each month to use the CreativeCloud (and it’s worth it)!
- PicMonkey – if your blogger is Photoshop-shy, grab this robust online editor for them
- CreativeMarket or Deposit Photo credits (stock photography, graphics, and design elements)
Gifts for Bloggers: Tickets or Airfare/Hotel
- Blogging Conferences
- Meet Ups
- Conventions for in-niche brand networking
Practical Gifts for Bloggers: Maintenance
- CodeCanyon Premium Plugin Allowance for your WordPress blogger (the BEST plugins are here) — and this one is my favorite!
- Hosting paid in advance for them or domain variations (to secure their brand)
This gift guide is designed to help you find the best gifts for bloggers in any niche or skill-level. Let us know which ones you’re thinking of for that special blogger in your life… Eevn if that special blogger is you! What’s on your list?
Would you please pin this to share it with your blogging friends (and family members who need a few ideas on what to get you)?