You’ re prepared: you’ve got a “to-do” list. But… You’re pulled in so many directions throughout the day, the list doesn’t get done. You do the same things and progress is slow. Sound familiar?
It’s time to make more of the time you have.
The full book on Amazon includes more tasks, more business strategy, and more ways to make your blogging time more impactful.
Running a blogging business usually means you’re the business manager, negotiator, content creator, promoter, social media director, and… The list goes on.
Training yourself to use your time wisely is critical to getting done what matters. These quick blogging tips target the “what matters” to grow your blog, blog income, and influence. Get the full book today on Amazon.
Quick Tips and Reader Favorites from NDC
Scroll down to get the quick blogging tips and 10-minute blog tasks to grow your blog. But first, here are a few of the “good-to-know” tutorials clients and readers rave about.
- Is it possible to earn a full-time income blogging? Yes. Is it easy? No, but you get to earn from your passion. Diversification is key.
- You have an entire group to support your time-starved blogging business! Join Elevate Everyone on Facebook!
- Affiliate linking and marketing work well to earn, however, your audience should drive your partners.
- Working directly with brands is a great way to make money blogging. And hey, it’s fun! Pitch letter templates are how you work directly with brands without going crazy, wasting time, or earning pennies.
- Embracing video for blogging will earn you more online income.
- Increase your open rates and increase your click-through rates to earn more income from your newsletter subscribers.
- Going Live on Facebook will earn you more money.
- Speaking of video, you can wisely (and timely) repurpose blog content to video to increase your blog income.
- All fonts aren’t free, all images aren’t free (even when they say they are).
- PLR and purchased content can grow your social media, be used in products, and grow your influence (without ever appearing on your blog)!
Quick Blogging Tips – 10-Minute Tasks
Below are the areas in which I help clients build value into their business by utilizing short bursts for extreme productivity and efficacy. These quick blogging tips allow us to grow by blogging in the margins.